Eng Sheng Group of Companies (“Eng Sheng”) is a Malaysian company established in 1982. Through hard work, perseverance and resilience, Eng Sheng has grown from a small wholesaler in a pre-war shophouse in Kuala Lumpur to one of Asia’s leading agricultural importers and exporters.
Eng Sheng’s main business activities include importation and exportation, wholesaling, distribution to hypermarkets, supermarkets and retail chains, branding, food manufacturing and processing.
Eng Sheng has an extensive distribution network across ASEAN, working closely with its customers and partners from wholesale and retail to manufacturing and distribution, for a wide range of spices, nuts, sesame seeds, beans, dhalls, nuts and food produce like onions, garlics and potatoes.
Eng Sheng has an import capacity of 50,000MT per year from Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North and South America. Its partners in China and India have received many ‘Top Exporter’ awards from their respective governments.
Eng Sheng’s headquarters in HICOM Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia is strategically located to deliver better service and cost efficiencies to our Malaysian and global customers. Its branches in Selayang Light Industrial Estate, Bintulu (East Malaysia), Miri (East Malaysia) and Eng Sheng China provides a combined warehousing and chill storage facilities of over 600,000 sq ft.
To be the ASEAN hub for quality agricultural food and brands.
Our values of integrity, trust, respect and high performance are central to Eng Sheng’s success. We continually strive to earn our position as the partner-of-choice for our customers, vendors and suppliers.
- We hold ourselves accountable for our actions and commitments, we endeavour to do the right thing and adhere to moral and ethical business conduct
- We build strong and close relationships with our co-workers, customers, partners, vendors and suppliers
- We are reliable
- We demonstrate courtesy and consideration and treat people fairly
- We aim to deliver a high level of performance in everything we do
- We are committed to continuous learning and development and are thus constantly striving to improve